Sunday, June 29, 2008

Menses

I realise something. I bloat during my pre menstrual cycle, and it was something which is can be seen with the eyes. Initially, I thought I was gaining some weight that my hips are no more that narrow but then, it all change after my menses comes.

Not just that, I thought SKII failed me by giving me lotsofbig juicy pimples, that I can't help squeezing. Now there are ugly marks on my face. Actually it was my hormones.

I am on constraceptive jabs. Had to take it every 3 months and supposedly, according to other people experiences, I will not have my menses at all. I did somehow but the side effect on my side was, I am having pregnancy symtomps. Tender breat, nausea, mood swing, urge to pee rapidly and craving.

At fisr, I thought I was pregnant but then when I did the pregnancy test, I was not.

Weird.

Oh anyway, I am drooling for this pair of nine west gladiator sandals! I am thinking should I or should I not get them. The thing is my budget is a bit tight but if I don't get them, I won't be able to sleep peacefully at night.


or


Hmm.

No comments: