Friday, July 4, 2008

Fatty Crab

At this moment, I am craving for chilli crabs from fatty crab. Oh my goodness, I can taste the succulent crab in my mouth already.



There are two branches of the restaurant that I know of but my favourite is in the mines. Reason being the ambiance, next to the lake and somehow my taste bud told me that the crabs that they served there are fresher than the other branch. It might be just me, still I prefer to come to the mines. Plus, the other branch seemed not to have asparagus and some other veggies much to my disappointment. I love their buttered asparagus, minus the scallops or whatever they offered to put in.

And oh, the gravy is so nice that you would not even want to waste even a small portion of it. Usually, I will order some bread to be dipped into the gravy. As I am writing this, I am trying my best not to salivate and it is almost impossible not to do so.

I think, I might just go there today. Hihi

No comments: