Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time bomb

I am like a time bomb.



Quiet, minding my own business and sucking it up to myself. Why should I tick aloud when the other party would not do anything, or worst will make me end up feeling like shit because I try to let it out.

That's ok. I have my own term and my own time. You probably would not know because after all that happen to me, I am good at keeping things to myself, concealing my feeling. But like the time bomb, I will keep ticking and ticking until the time comes.

Bomb!

Call me selfish. Yes I am but at least I acknowledge what I want far before I seal the deal and that time, I was told it was ok to want what I want, to feel what I feel.

How do I feel right now?



You pulled me under,
If I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
That's breaking my skin.
Well I'll hide all the bruises,
I'll hide all the damage that's done.
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone.


I love this piece by James Morrison and now when I hear it, everything make sense.

God, please give me strength, please pull me in!


1 comment:

Anesha said...

Hi Nice Blog . A recent development has been the appearance of a complete, sectioned human body appearing on the World Wide Web. The Visible Human Project presents transverse CT, MRI and cryosection images of two complete human cadavers, one male and one female, at an average of 1 mm intervals in spine anatomy.