Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time bomb

I am like a time bomb.



Quiet, minding my own business and sucking it up to myself. Why should I tick aloud when the other party would not do anything, or worst will make me end up feeling like shit because I try to let it out.

That's ok. I have my own term and my own time. You probably would not know because after all that happen to me, I am good at keeping things to myself, concealing my feeling. But like the time bomb, I will keep ticking and ticking until the time comes.

Bomb!

Call me selfish. Yes I am but at least I acknowledge what I want far before I seal the deal and that time, I was told it was ok to want what I want, to feel what I feel.

How do I feel right now?



You pulled me under,
If I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
That's breaking my skin.
Well I'll hide all the bruises,
I'll hide all the damage that's done.
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone.


I love this piece by James Morrison and now when I hear it, everything make sense.

God, please give me strength, please pull me in!


No comments: